Your donation today can help us lead the way towards dignity and protections for domestic workers in the United States and internationally.
NDWA donors support domestic workers in the keys way that will change their lives and ensure their full inclusion in society, including:
- Supporting state campaigns for bills of rights, and national campaigns for protections
- Building sustainable, wide-scale support for improved working conditions
- Ground-breaking campaigns to ensure women’s needs are included in common-sense immigration reform
- Developing strong grassroots leaders and organizations for healthier communities
- Ensuring protections for and uplifting the voices of labor trafficking survivors
- Working for lasting, transformative racial, economic, and social justice
National Domestic Workers Alliance (Tax ID/EIN: 35-2420942) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Sustainers make regular or monthly contributions to support our mission. Signing up for automatic contributions ensures that you are providing steady and lasting support for domestic worker organizing.
Domestic workers care for what is most precious: our homes, aging relatives, and young children. Donate to today in support of dignity and respect for this valuable work. Give a gift in honor or in memory of someone who was meaningful in your life. Please let us know their name, and if they are still living, please let us know how we can contact them to share this beautiful news.
If you would like to give by check, please be sure to include your full name, mailing address, as well as a telephone number and email address, so that we can send you a tax receipt and keep in touch.
Please make all checks payable to ‘National Domestic Workers Alliance’ and mail to:
Attn: Development Department
National Domestic Workers Alliance
395 Hudson Street, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10014
Ensure your gift goes even further. Many employers will match your charitable contributions dollar for dollar, or more. Please check with your employer if they provide a matching gift program for employees. If you would like our assistance completing matching gift forms, please contact our development department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you shop online, you can designate NDWA to receive a portion of the proceeds from your internet retailer.
- AmazonSmile: Log-on at http://smile.amazon.com each and every time you shop through Amazon. Designate 'National Domestic Workers Alliance' as your charity, and the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases. You must shop from the http://smile.amazon.com/ link. For full program details, visit the AmazonSmile about page.
- More Shop & Give ideas? Please email our development department at email@example.com. Thank you!
You may donate appreciated stock to NDWA, and increase your tax deduction while contributing more to our organization. The total value of the stock upon transfer is tax-deductible. We are able to accept most gifts of mutual funds. Please contact us regarding mutual fund donations to ensure our brokerage firm has a selling agreement with your fund's company.
Brokerage Firm: Cetera Investment Services
Account Name: National Domestic Workers Alliance
Federal EIN/Tax ID #: 35-2420942
DTC #: 0701
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for our account number, as well as with any questions about stock contributions.
Please note, your gift may arrive to us via our brokerage firm without your information. Please be sure to send us the following information so that we may acknowledge your generosity, send you a receipt for tax purposes, and keep in touch with updates on our work:
- full name of donor
- mailing address
- email address
- telephone number
- approximate value of donation
- approximate date of donation
- name and contact for contribution, if not the donor
You can ensure our work is sustained beyond your lifetime. By including NDWA in your will or living trust, you join a legacy of dignity and love for the women who make all work possible. Please contact our development department at email@example.com for further instructions and to ensure you are fully acknowledged.