The National Domestic Workers Alliance (NDWA) seeks a consultant to support a digital marketing and research project designed to test and identify the interest and potential success of a membership benefit product. This project will include designing and executing online marketing strategies to interest domestic workers (specifically, care workers) in the product, do proactive outreach, and testing of the product with a pilot group of users.
About the project
NDWA is a home for domestic workers to grow their community with each other, build their skills, learn their rights and receive services and benefits. This project will test the interest and engagement around a skills building online course that has been developed by a third party vendor specifically for care workers, attempting to understand if the product would meet organizational goals to:
- Grow NDWA’s membership
- Build workers’ skills and knowledge at work
- Build trust and relationships with and among domestic workers
NDWA seeks support from a consultant to conduct this project and marketing strategy, including:
- Developing and running digital advertising strategies to test motivations for interest in the online product;
- Proactively communicate with care workers via email and text about the product to gauge interest; and
- Supporting workers in using the product over a 4 week time period through online engagement (email, text and an online space).
- Evaluate the test, analyze data and develop recommendations for next steps